Friday, July 21, 2006

As i reach the limit of my creativity brain juices, i find myself not being able to produce titles for entries that i used to be so proud of.

lately, everyone's been getting into a sort of mechanical studying routine. Of course, seeing how near A lvls are, im beginning to fear my fate will become that of furbolg's (matthew). Mugging has never been my cup of tea nor strong point. I have to try nonetheless, studying just drains the brain juices out of you leaving a empty shell.

picture this, Obi wan kenobi and his jedi masters (Books) invade the sacred Ke ai Vin Vin land killing all the spastic citizens and eventually eliminating the ruler, Patrick Star(me).

scary.

I hate studying.

Maths is a waste of time. we only need to know addition/subtraction/division/Multiplication.

Physics is a waste of time. Newton is a retard. I wish a durian would fall on his head instead.

Econs has some pratical uses. Overdose nevertheless leads to spastic death.

Gp, the under-rated subject. More time should be spent on oral skills instead of stupid comprehension skills. If everyone needs GP to teach us how to comprehene, poly students can be regarded as fools ( they dun take gp, no offence) dumb, we have our common sense and for goodness sake, we can think and dun need some comprehension passage to teach us.

I respect ppl who can make themselves believe they enjoy studying. i cant

Zero-Niner, Roger...out 9:04 PM

I, S88XXXXX..
Lance Corporal

BMT'C'COY

13THSEASOLDIERCOURSE

TUASDEFENCESQUADRON

COXSWAIN


mysocialcircle
credits
Designer: DINAH

chat