Monday, May 29, 2006
Over these 2 days, i did a couple of things which was a first for me. lol..pretty exciting i should say.
- I visited the costa sands resort at sentosa. it was to celebrate melissa's birthday.
- I went on the Skyride and Lugeride. If u dunno wad that is...its the cranky chair that u sit near siloso beach and it will bring u up to some very high place. What was scary about it was that there was only this little seemingly unbalance clamp claming to the rope that was moving. then we went on the luge ride..which is the little go kart thing that u sit on and it just goes downhill.for a moment, i felt like a F1 driver.
- I had an x-ray, all part of the medical checkup.
- I sat in a room full of half-naked bodies, and myself including.
- A stranger saw my private part, like every other pre-enlistees
- I realised that I can't do simple calculations well. Over reliance on calculator.
Ah superb. Ppl said the medical check up could take from 2-4 hours, depending on the queue. let me tell u.. THEY ARE WRONG. i reached at 10am and only left CMPB at 3pm. omfg long. the worse was the last station, cuz the iq test took 1+ hour to complete, the waiting queue for that was superbly long. I doze off a couple of times just to wait till my turn.zzz. medical checkup is mentally draining.
Zero-Niner, Roger...out 4:52 PM